martes, 22 de septiembre de 2009

My hobby

Hello everyone! In this occasion I’m going to write about the kinds of things that I like to do.

Well I enjoy doing many things, for example I like to read books, I like to dance with my friends and on Friday after University I like to talk with my classmates and drink something. Also I like to listen to music, among other things.

But particularly I like to watch different movies because every time that I watch a movie I feel different. Some films tell very interesting stories. The cost of this hobby is low because my boyfriend loves movies, has many films and those he lends me. Frequently I do it on weekend with my boyfriend, because he enjoys doing this too. I have been watching movies more consistently since last year.
I would like to do another hobby that I don`t do now, I would like to go to concerts of different groups of music as “Los Fabulosos Cadillacs”, “Faith no More” or other groups that come to Chile. But this is very expensive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario