lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

Transantiago


In this opportunity, I going to talk you about Transantiago, this new transport system has changed my life and it has been really important for me because I use every day Transantiago.


First, this new transport system had many problems, such as, there were few buses to all people of Santiago and the people waited a long time their bus at the bus stop.


But, later Transantiago improved his quality of service. And in this moment is better than the old transport system, in my opinion is better than the previous system because now the drivers don’t receive money, only are engaged in driving the bus, which means that it reduces the possibilities of being assaulted, something very common in the old system, and reduces the risk of any traffic accident because the driver had to do two things at once.


Moreover, another advantage that has Transantiago is that buses don’t stop at any corner and I know where will stop the bus.


In my experience, I have benefited with Transantiago because I know exactly how long it takes me to travel from one place to another, the drivers are more friendly to students, therefore most of the time I can get on the bus because the Transantiago drivers stop their bus, wich wasn’t the case with the old transport system.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario